So much for Soham Village College’s no bullying policy - it didn’t deal with my issues
SOHAM Village College says children are great in class and out. Not from my point.
My child has suffered really badly there with being bullied by girls. So much for the no bullying policy.
We have had many meetings with the school, but to no avail, so we went to police. They were some help.
We felt fobbed off by the school: “Oh well, your girl can go in the hub at break times if she feels things are getting out of hand.”
Why should my child be punished? “Oh, because one of the girls is an A* student.”
A total lack of concern.
I have two boys going up to secondary school this year - they won’t be going to Soham now.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 4 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 5 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 6 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: The Queen's visits to Cambridgeshire in pictures
- 10 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
I know many parents with the same concerns.