So much for Soham Village College’s no bullying policy - it didn’t deal with my issues
SOHAM Village College says children are great in class and out. Not from my point.
My child has suffered really badly there with being bullied by girls. So much for the no bullying policy.
We have had many meetings with the school, but to no avail, so we went to police. They were some help.
We felt fobbed off by the school: “Oh well, your girl can go in the hub at break times if she feels things are getting out of hand.”
Why should my child be punished? “Oh, because one of the girls is an A* student.”
You may also want to watch:
A total lack of concern.
I have two boys going up to secondary school this year - they won’t be going to Soham now.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 7 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
I know many parents with the same concerns.