So much for Soham Village College’s no bullying policy - it didn’t deal with my issues
SOHAM Village College says children are great in class and out. Not from my point.
My child has suffered really badly there with being bullied by girls. So much for the no bullying policy.
We have had many meetings with the school, but to no avail, so we went to police. They were some help.
We felt fobbed off by the school: “Oh well, your girl can go in the hub at break times if she feels things are getting out of hand.”
Why should my child be punished? “Oh, because one of the girls is an A* student.”
You may also want to watch:
A total lack of concern.
I have two boys going up to secondary school this year - they won’t be going to Soham now.
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
I know many parents with the same concerns.