So much for Soham Village College’s no bullying policy - it didn’t deal with my issues
SOHAM Village College says children are great in class and out. Not from my point.
My child has suffered really badly there with being bullied by girls. So much for the no bullying policy.
We have had many meetings with the school, but to no avail, so we went to police. They were some help.
We felt fobbed off by the school: “Oh well, your girl can go in the hub at break times if she feels things are getting out of hand.”
Why should my child be punished? “Oh, because one of the girls is an A* student.”
You may also want to watch:
A total lack of concern.
I have two boys going up to secondary school this year - they won’t be going to Soham now.
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 9 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 10 Town considers home for market
I know many parents with the same concerns.