Size Dosen't Matter It's About Management
I WRITE in reply to Russ Malster s letter on May 14. A nationally rare, important scientific, valuable diversity of biological beauty that is naturally established within its own wild space and I m not anywhere near 200 years old.Joking apart, actually
I WRITE in reply to Russ Malster's letter on May 14.
A nationally rare, important scientific, valuable diversity of biological beauty that is naturally established within its own wild space and I'm not anywhere near 200 years old.
Joking apart, actually in my letter I never stated what age one has to be to have an opinion. You handed that argument to yourself, but it is in my opinion though that a person who claims they are not concerned with someone else's money, but makes references to it twice in one letter tells another story. I am also fully aware that 1500 people; the Wildlife Trust, RSPB, Ely Sailing Club and Natural England could quite easily have campaigned for the protection of Roswell Pits when it belonged to the Thomas Parsons Charity. The comparison is not size, it's management, and like it or not Russ, the fact still stands that there is proof that with good management humans, boats and wildlife can coexist.
I would also like Robin Green to know that I accept his apology.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 5 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 8 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 9 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 10 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow