Size Dosen't Matter It's About Management
I WRITE in reply to Russ Malster s letter on May 14. A nationally rare, important scientific, valuable diversity of biological beauty that is naturally established within its own wild space and I m not anywhere near 200 years old.Joking apart, actually
I WRITE in reply to Russ Malster's letter on May 14.
A nationally rare, important scientific, valuable diversity of biological beauty that is naturally established within its own wild space and I'm not anywhere near 200 years old.
Joking apart, actually in my letter I never stated what age one has to be to have an opinion. You handed that argument to yourself, but it is in my opinion though that a person who claims they are not concerned with someone else's money, but makes references to it twice in one letter tells another story. I am also fully aware that 1500 people; the Wildlife Trust, RSPB, Ely Sailing Club and Natural England could quite easily have campaigned for the protection of Roswell Pits when it belonged to the Thomas Parsons Charity. The comparison is not size, it's management, and like it or not Russ, the fact still stands that there is proof that with good management humans, boats and wildlife can coexist.
I would also like Robin Green to know that I accept his apology.
- 1 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks