See Suede in concert at Thetford Forest as part of Forest Live series
- Credit: Archant
Britpop pioneers Suede are at Thetford Forest next month as part of the Forestry Commission’s Forest Live concert series - and you could be there too.
That’s because one reader will win a pair of tickets to the concert on Friday, June 13.
Suede bounded onto the British music scene in 1993 with their self-titled album that sold more than 100,000 copies in its first week of release.
Success continued throughout the 90s with further number one albums and numerous top 10 singles, before the band took an indefinite hiatus in 2003.
After re-forming for some well-received live shows in 2010-11, Suede got down to recording their sixth studio album. Bloodsports was released in 2013 to overwhelmingly positive reviews, marked as one of the great rock comebacks and regarded as one of the best albums of the year.
For concert tickets and further information, call the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• For a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question:
- 1 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 8 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 9 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 10 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
What is the title of Suede’s sixth studio album, released in 2013?
To enter, e-mail your answer to email@example.com - mark your entry Suede Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday, May 16. The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.