See Boyzone perform at Thetford Forest as part of Forestry Commission’s Forest Live series
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone will perform in Thetford Forest next month, alongside former Westlife member Kian Egan, as part of the Forestry Commission’s annual Forest Live concert series.
And you could be there too - because we have teamed up with the Forestry Commission to give away a pair of tickets in a competition.
In November 1993 five lads from Dublin appeared on Ireland’s biggest TV show The Late Late Show and the rest, as they say, is history. Boyzone went on to have 21 hit singles and seven albums in two decades at the top of the British music scene.
The Forest Live concert series is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission bringing music to new audiences without commercial branding or sponsorship. Income generated from ticket sales is spent on improving the local forests for both people and wildlife.
Boyzone will be at Thetford Forest on Friday, July 11. For tickets and further information call the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• One reader will win a pair of tickets to the concert. To stand a chance of winning, answer this question:
On which show did Boyzone perform in 1993 on their way to stardom?
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your entry Boyzone Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday, June 27. The winner will be the first answer drawn from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.