See Boyzone perform at Thetford Forest as part of Forestry Commission’s Forest Live series
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone will perform in Thetford Forest next month, alongside former Westlife member Kian Egan, as part of the Forestry Commission’s annual Forest Live concert series.
And you could be there too - because we have teamed up with the Forestry Commission to give away a pair of tickets in a competition.
In November 1993 five lads from Dublin appeared on Ireland’s biggest TV show The Late Late Show and the rest, as they say, is history. Boyzone went on to have 21 hit singles and seven albums in two decades at the top of the British music scene.
The Forest Live concert series is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission bringing music to new audiences without commercial branding or sponsorship. Income generated from ticket sales is spent on improving the local forests for both people and wildlife.
Boyzone will be at Thetford Forest on Friday, July 11. For tickets and further information call the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• One reader will win a pair of tickets to the concert. To stand a chance of winning, answer this question:
On which show did Boyzone perform in 1993 on their way to stardom?
- 1 Fire crews called to car fire on railway line
- 2 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 3 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 4 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 5 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 6 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 7 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 8 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 9 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 10 Drink-driver 'almost hit police car' in crash
To enter, e-mail your answer to email@example.com – mark your entry Boyzone Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday, June 27. The winner will be the first answer drawn from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.