Rocking event is a success
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club. The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, inclu
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club.
The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, including new songs: Mountains Look Flat From Above and On The Edge as well as supporting our brave performers who took to the stage.
Carl Skipper won the competition with his rendition of Green Day's Holiday. All the performers did well, with some superb efforts from Douglas Walker, Chris Brown and Tom Evans.
ProVirus will be supporting the Littleport Lions Korfball Club again at the Lions Korfball Tournament which will be held at the Littleport Leisure Centre on May 27/28. The two-day tournament will have teams from all over Great Britain taking part and will include international
You may also want to watch:
On the Saturday evening, Lions will be hosting a social event with ProVirus (with new lead singer Ian Peacock making his debut). There will also be a ceilidh and raffle.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 7 Photographer Dan flies high after winning national competition
- 8 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 9 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
Littleport Lions Korfball Club