Rocking event is a success
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club. The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, inclu
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club.
The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, including new songs: Mountains Look Flat From Above and On The Edge as well as supporting our brave performers who took to the stage.
Carl Skipper won the competition with his rendition of Green Day's Holiday. All the performers did well, with some superb efforts from Douglas Walker, Chris Brown and Tom Evans.
ProVirus will be supporting the Littleport Lions Korfball Club again at the Lions Korfball Tournament which will be held at the Littleport Leisure Centre on May 27/28. The two-day tournament will have teams from all over Great Britain taking part and will include international
On the Saturday evening, Lions will be hosting a social event with ProVirus (with new lead singer Ian Peacock making his debut). There will also be a ceilidh and raffle.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 6 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 7 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 8 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Pedestrian killed crossing road
Littleport Lions Korfball Club