Rocking event is a success
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club. The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, inclu
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club.
The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, including new songs: Mountains Look Flat From Above and On The Edge as well as supporting our brave performers who took to the stage.
Carl Skipper won the competition with his rendition of Green Day's Holiday. All the performers did well, with some superb efforts from Douglas Walker, Chris Brown and Tom Evans.
ProVirus will be supporting the Littleport Lions Korfball Club again at the Lions Korfball Tournament which will be held at the Littleport Leisure Centre on May 27/28. The two-day tournament will have teams from all over Great Britain taking part and will include international
You may also want to watch:
On the Saturday evening, Lions will be hosting a social event with ProVirus (with new lead singer Ian Peacock making his debut). There will also be a ceilidh and raffle.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
Littleport Lions Korfball Club