Rocking event is a success
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club. The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, inclu
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club.
The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, including new songs: Mountains Look Flat From Above and On The Edge as well as supporting our brave performers who took to the stage.
Carl Skipper won the competition with his rendition of Green Day's Holiday. All the performers did well, with some superb efforts from Douglas Walker, Chris Brown and Tom Evans.
ProVirus will be supporting the Littleport Lions Korfball Club again at the Lions Korfball Tournament which will be held at the Littleport Leisure Centre on May 27/28. The two-day tournament will have teams from all over Great Britain taking part and will include international
You may also want to watch:
On the Saturday evening, Lions will be hosting a social event with ProVirus (with new lead singer Ian Peacock making his debut). There will also be a ceilidh and raffle.
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 5 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 6 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
Littleport Lions Korfball Club