Rocking event is a success
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club. The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, inclu
THE Rock Stars In Their Eyes event, organised by the Littleport Lions Korfball Club was a huge success and we raised jmore than £60 for the club.
The event was primarily a singing contest and ProVirus very kindly performed some of their own tracks, including new songs: Mountains Look Flat From Above and On The Edge as well as supporting our brave performers who took to the stage.
Carl Skipper won the competition with his rendition of Green Day's Holiday. All the performers did well, with some superb efforts from Douglas Walker, Chris Brown and Tom Evans.
ProVirus will be supporting the Littleport Lions Korfball Club again at the Lions Korfball Tournament which will be held at the Littleport Leisure Centre on May 27/28. The two-day tournament will have teams from all over Great Britain taking part and will include international
On the Saturday evening, Lions will be hosting a social event with ProVirus (with new lead singer Ian Peacock making his debut). There will also be a ceilidh and raffle.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Littleport Lions Korfball Club