Questions Need To Be Asked About Location Of Skatepark In Littleport
QUESTIONS must be asked as to the location and lack of CCTV involved in the planning of the Littleport skate park, in the first place. What right-thinking local resident would want it at the bottom of their garden? It s not as if it s not on a big enoug
QUESTIONS must be asked as to the location and lack of CCTV involved in the planning of the Littleport skate park, in the first place. What right-thinking local resident would want it at the bottom of their garden? It's not as if it's not on a big enough site. Shouldn't questions be asked in an election year as to why the police/PCSO's can't manage to move on the hoody/chav/junky from a children's facility?
The hoody/chav/junkies have already managed to vandalise and get removed half of the skate park, which has cost Council Tax payer and now it seems they will be completing the double by getting it filled in.
Show some back-bone, councillors/police, don't let them win. Can't we impose curfews? Surely there must be another way? Is the Adizone play park to be CCTV monitored, or what's the point? Could the soil from this be moulded into jumps for the BMXers?
STEVE ROLLINGS and LINDA POTTS
(Local residents and parents)
- 1 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
- 8 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks