Questions Need To Be Asked About Location Of Skatepark In Littleport
QUESTIONS must be asked as to the location and lack of CCTV involved in the planning of the Littleport skate park, in the first place. What right-thinking local resident would want it at the bottom of their garden? It s not as if it s not on a big enoug
QUESTIONS must be asked as to the location and lack of CCTV involved in the planning of the Littleport skate park, in the first place. What right-thinking local resident would want it at the bottom of their garden? It's not as if it's not on a big enough site. Shouldn't questions be asked in an election year as to why the police/PCSO's can't manage to move on the hoody/chav/junky from a children's facility?
The hoody/chav/junkies have already managed to vandalise and get removed half of the skate park, which has cost Council Tax payer and now it seems they will be completing the double by getting it filled in.
Show some back-bone, councillors/police, don't let them win. Can't we impose curfews? Surely there must be another way? Is the Adizone play park to be CCTV monitored, or what's the point? Could the soil from this be moulded into jumps for the BMXers?
STEVE ROLLINGS and LINDA POTTS
You may also want to watch:
(Local residents and parents)
- 1 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 2 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 3 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 4 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 5 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 6 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 7 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 8 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 9 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 10 Letters: Bishop's prayer, bell salute, litter problems and search for family