Questions Need To Be Asked About Location Of Skatepark In Littleport
QUESTIONS must be asked as to the location and lack of CCTV involved in the planning of the Littleport skate park, in the first place. What right-thinking local resident would want it at the bottom of their garden? It s not as if it s not on a big enoug
QUESTIONS must be asked as to the location and lack of CCTV involved in the planning of the Littleport skate park, in the first place. What right-thinking local resident would want it at the bottom of their garden? It's not as if it's not on a big enough site. Shouldn't questions be asked in an election year as to why the police/PCSO's can't manage to move on the hoody/chav/junky from a children's facility?
The hoody/chav/junkies have already managed to vandalise and get removed half of the skate park, which has cost Council Tax payer and now it seems they will be completing the double by getting it filled in.
Show some back-bone, councillors/police, don't let them win. Can't we impose curfews? Surely there must be another way? Is the Adizone play park to be CCTV monitored, or what's the point? Could the soil from this be moulded into jumps for the BMXers?
STEVE ROLLINGS and LINDA POTTS
You may also want to watch:
(Local residents and parents)
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 5 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 8 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment