See inside this stunning new development with Ely Cathedral views
- Credit: Cheffins
This private development of five spacious new townhouses is situated within a prime city centre location in the heart of Ely.
The three-storey properties enjoy outstanding views of Ely Cathedral, and close proximity to the mainline railway station, popular riverside area and parks.
Features of the houses include four double bedrooms – two of which have their own en suites – an open plan living space, an enclosed rear garden and covered parking that doubles as a sun terrace.
While the high-spec homes have the same layout, there is a slight difference in room sizes and views from each property.
These images are of no,7, which is one of the end terraces. These homes have an asking price of £825,000, while the three others are on the market for £800,000.
Three Cups Walk, Ely
- 1 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 4 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 5 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 6 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 7 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 8 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 9 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
- 10 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
Cheffins, 01223 214214, www.cheffins.co.uk