Power of prayer
WITH reference to Mr Storey s second letter to the Ely Standard on February 15. Although I understand his concerns, I feel he may have misunderstood Jim Frost s comments regarding the prayer of faith and Ely healing rooms. I don t think Jim made any spec
WITH reference to Mr Storey's second letter to the Ely Standard on February 15. Although I understand his concerns, I feel he may have misunderstood Jim Frost's comments regarding the prayer of faith and Ely healing rooms.
I don't think Jim made any specific claims as to any particular healing, he was simply trying to convey that anyone can be healed, whatever their state of health, through the power of prayer.
My visits to the room have been beneficial, having received healing for very troublesome conditions and I intend to visit again whenever the need arises; sometimes it is necessary to return.
That's fine, after all I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- 1 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 2 Cinderella makes a comeback thanks to Players' Christmas pantomime
- 3 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 4 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 7 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 8 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 9 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic