Power of prayer
WITH reference to Mr Storey s second letter to the Ely Standard on February 15. Although I understand his concerns, I feel he may have misunderstood Jim Frost s comments regarding the prayer of faith and Ely healing rooms. I don t think Jim made any spec
WITH reference to Mr Storey's second letter to the Ely Standard on February 15. Although I understand his concerns, I feel he may have misunderstood Jim Frost's comments regarding the prayer of faith and Ely healing rooms.
I don't think Jim made any specific claims as to any particular healing, he was simply trying to convey that anyone can be healed, whatever their state of health, through the power of prayer.
My visits to the room have been beneficial, having received healing for very troublesome conditions and I intend to visit again whenever the need arises; sometimes it is necessary to return.
That's fine, after all I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 10 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house