Power of prayer
WITH reference to Mr Storey s second letter to the Ely Standard on February 15. Although I understand his concerns, I feel he may have misunderstood Jim Frost s comments regarding the prayer of faith and Ely healing rooms. I don t think Jim made any spec
WITH reference to Mr Storey's second letter to the Ely Standard on February 15. Although I understand his concerns, I feel he may have misunderstood Jim Frost's comments regarding the prayer of faith and Ely healing rooms.
I don't think Jim made any specific claims as to any particular healing, he was simply trying to convey that anyone can be healed, whatever their state of health, through the power of prayer.
My visits to the room have been beneficial, having received healing for very troublesome conditions and I intend to visit again whenever the need arises; sometimes it is necessary to return.
That's fine, after all I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs