Post Office closures? Open a bank account!
WHATEVER is all the fuss about the closure of Post Offices? Why doesn t someone go and interview people who have had their Post Offices closed for years? People adapt to the idea eventually and wonder why they made such a fuss over it. People should be pr
WHATEVER is all the fuss about the closure of Post Offices? Why doesn't someone go and interview people who have had their Post Offices closed for years? People adapt to the idea eventually and wonder why they made such a fuss over it.
People should be prepared for this to happen, by opening bank accounts, all their pensions and other benefits would be paid into their accounts, all bills, gas electricity, water and community charges would be paid directly to these people. And certain concessions are to encourage people to do this, stamps can be obtained from various shops, parcels to be dispatched are things of the past, because it is so costly to send them.
All my charges have been paid out of our account for years by direct debit, not once have I had discrepancies. I cannot remember the last time I used a Post office. One man brings politics into it, rubbish, let progress thrive.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical