Post Office closures? Open a bank account!
WHATEVER is all the fuss about the closure of Post Offices? Why doesn t someone go and interview people who have had their Post Offices closed for years? People adapt to the idea eventually and wonder why they made such a fuss over it. People should be pr
WHATEVER is all the fuss about the closure of Post Offices? Why doesn't someone go and interview people who have had their Post Offices closed for years? People adapt to the idea eventually and wonder why they made such a fuss over it.
People should be prepared for this to happen, by opening bank accounts, all their pensions and other benefits would be paid into their accounts, all bills, gas electricity, water and community charges would be paid directly to these people. And certain concessions are to encourage people to do this, stamps can be obtained from various shops, parcels to be dispatched are things of the past, because it is so costly to send them.
All my charges have been paid out of our account for years by direct debit, not once have I had discrepancies. I cannot remember the last time I used a Post office. One man brings politics into it, rubbish, let progress thrive.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 3 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 6 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award
- 7 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 8 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 9 Arts centre gets £25,000 post-Covid lifeline
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021