Post Office closures? Open a bank account!
WHATEVER is all the fuss about the closure of Post Offices? Why doesn t someone go and interview people who have had their Post Offices closed for years? People adapt to the idea eventually and wonder why they made such a fuss over it. People should be pr
WHATEVER is all the fuss about the closure of Post Offices? Why doesn't someone go and interview people who have had their Post Offices closed for years? People adapt to the idea eventually and wonder why they made such a fuss over it.
People should be prepared for this to happen, by opening bank accounts, all their pensions and other benefits would be paid into their accounts, all bills, gas electricity, water and community charges would be paid directly to these people. And certain concessions are to encourage people to do this, stamps can be obtained from various shops, parcels to be dispatched are things of the past, because it is so costly to send them.
All my charges have been paid out of our account for years by direct debit, not once have I had discrepancies. I cannot remember the last time I used a Post office. One man brings politics into it, rubbish, let progress thrive.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Rainbow house brightens up lockdown
- 5 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 6 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 7 Open-air museum due to reopen as lockdown eases
- 8 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 9 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 10 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely