Please donate any unwanted Christmas presents to Lisa’s Fund
PLEASE will you help in my quest to collect unwanted Christmas presents donated to Lisa’s Fund.
We use these in our many raffles and tombolas throughout the year, therefore we need lots and lots.
Last year it was centered around Ely and Soham, but this year we are spreading further out to Cambridge Huntingdon and St Ives.
I would like to ask your readers for their unwanted presents.
They can be dropped off at the following places:
You may also want to watch:
Soham - Chattredox cafe and KNA Creative, both in Churchgate Street, and Angie’s Hairdressing in Holmes Lane
Littleport - The Co-op supermarket in Wisbech Road
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 6 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 7 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 10 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
Ely - the Ely Standard office in Market, Premier Travel in Fore Hill and Burrows Books in High Street Passage.
Lisa’s Fund was launched in October 2010 to raise awareness of the Arthur Rank Hospice and to raise much needed funds. My aim is to raise £100,000 for the charity, so far we have raised £66,000.