Please donate any unwanted Christmas presents to Lisa’s Fund
PLEASE will you help in my quest to collect unwanted Christmas presents donated to Lisa’s Fund.
We use these in our many raffles and tombolas throughout the year, therefore we need lots and lots.
Last year it was centered around Ely and Soham, but this year we are spreading further out to Cambridge Huntingdon and St Ives.
I would like to ask your readers for their unwanted presents.
They can be dropped off at the following places:
Soham - Chattredox cafe and KNA Creative, both in Churchgate Street, and Angie’s Hairdressing in Holmes Lane
Littleport - The Co-op supermarket in Wisbech Road
- 1 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 2 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 3 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 4 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 5 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
- 6 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 7 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 8 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 9 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 10 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
Ely - the Ely Standard office in Market, Premier Travel in Fore Hill and Burrows Books in High Street Passage.
Lisa’s Fund was launched in October 2010 to raise awareness of the Arthur Rank Hospice and to raise much needed funds. My aim is to raise £100,000 for the charity, so far we have raised £66,000.