Please donate any unwanted Christmas presents to Lisa’s Fund
PLEASE will you help in my quest to collect unwanted Christmas presents donated to Lisa’s Fund.
We use these in our many raffles and tombolas throughout the year, therefore we need lots and lots.
Last year it was centered around Ely and Soham, but this year we are spreading further out to Cambridge Huntingdon and St Ives.
I would like to ask your readers for their unwanted presents.
They can be dropped off at the following places:
Soham - Chattredox cafe and KNA Creative, both in Churchgate Street, and Angie’s Hairdressing in Holmes Lane
Littleport - The Co-op supermarket in Wisbech Road
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended
Ely - the Ely Standard office in Market, Premier Travel in Fore Hill and Burrows Books in High Street Passage.
Lisa’s Fund was launched in October 2010 to raise awareness of the Arthur Rank Hospice and to raise much needed funds. My aim is to raise £100,000 for the charity, so far we have raised £66,000.