Please donate any unwanted Christmas presents to Lisa’s Fund
PLEASE will you help in my quest to collect unwanted Christmas presents donated to Lisa’s Fund.
We use these in our many raffles and tombolas throughout the year, therefore we need lots and lots.
Last year it was centered around Ely and Soham, but this year we are spreading further out to Cambridge Huntingdon and St Ives.
I would like to ask your readers for their unwanted presents.
They can be dropped off at the following places:
You may also want to watch:
Soham - Chattredox cafe and KNA Creative, both in Churchgate Street, and Angie’s Hairdressing in Holmes Lane
Littleport - The Co-op supermarket in Wisbech Road
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 8 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 9 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
Ely - the Ely Standard office in Market, Premier Travel in Fore Hill and Burrows Books in High Street Passage.
Lisa’s Fund was launched in October 2010 to raise awareness of the Arthur Rank Hospice and to raise much needed funds. My aim is to raise £100,000 for the charity, so far we have raised £66,000.