Please Don't Read This...You May Have To Pay!
Please don t read this poetry Not even one small bit Cause if you read it in the pub We ll all be in for it. East Cambs District Council Are helping us no end The way they use their powers Could drive you round the bend You can sing and dance in here
Please don't read this poetry
Not even one small bit
'Cause if you read it in the pub
We'll all be in for it.
You may also want to watch:
East Cambs District Council
Are helping us no end
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 5 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 6 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 My opinion on Fen Biosphere
- 9 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant
- 10 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000
The way they use their powers
Could drive you 'round the bend
You can sing and dance in here
And have a lovely time
But if you talk together
Make sure it doesn't rhyme!