Please Don't Read This...You May Have To Pay!
Please don t read this poetry Not even one small bit Cause if you read it in the pub We ll all be in for it. East Cambs District Council Are helping us no end The way they use their powers Could drive you round the bend You can sing and dance in here
Please don't read this poetry
Not even one small bit
'Cause if you read it in the pub
We'll all be in for it.
East Cambs District Council
Are helping us no end
- 1 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’
The way they use their powers
Could drive you 'round the bend
You can sing and dance in here
And have a lovely time
But if you talk together
Make sure it doesn't rhyme!