People's needs changing
I THINK a DIY store would be a real positive bonus to Ely. At present, there really isn t anything similar and we have to travel to Cambridge or Peterborough if there is anything we need. As for out-of-town shopping, it s about time Ely got with the time
I THINK a DIY store would be a real positive bonus to Ely.
At present, there really isn't anything similar and we have to travel to Cambridge or Peterborough if there is anything we need.
As for out-of-town shopping, it's about time Ely got with the times and admitted that things change and people's needs are different now.
Ely town is beautiful and unique in its shopping experience, but it hasn't got a DIY store! Put it to the people?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 2 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 3 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 4 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 6 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 Business improving for market traders as lockdown eases
- 9 Coffee company's stolen generator found as business continues to thrive
- 10 Counsellor moves practise outdoors with ‘Walk and Talk Sessions’