Our 32-year-old pony was attacked by Staffordshire bull terrier whilst grazing in Fordham paddock
MAY we through your newspaper thank all the people who have expressed their concern and best wishes towards our 32-year-old pony which suffered a vicious attack by a Staffordshire bull terrier last month whilst grazing in a paddock.
We would also like to thank David Scott of the Isle Veterinary Centre in Ely for his prompt attendance to treat Rocky, who suffered injuries to his face and neck and a pierced vein in his neck that was bleeding profusely, and to his team for their support.
Rocky is on the road to recovery.
However, we would like to stress that should anybody find themselves in a position where their animal has carried out a serious attack on another animal to please try to find out who the animal belongs to or contact a vet.
Don’t walk away and leave an animal suffering.
You may also want to watch:
THE HOUGHTON FAMILY
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 8 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online