Our 32-year-old pony was attacked by Staffordshire bull terrier whilst grazing in Fordham paddock
MAY we through your newspaper thank all the people who have expressed their concern and best wishes towards our 32-year-old pony which suffered a vicious attack by a Staffordshire bull terrier last month whilst grazing in a paddock.
We would also like to thank David Scott of the Isle Veterinary Centre in Ely for his prompt attendance to treat Rocky, who suffered injuries to his face and neck and a pierced vein in his neck that was bleeding profusely, and to his team for their support.
Rocky is on the road to recovery.
However, we would like to stress that should anybody find themselves in a position where their animal has carried out a serious attack on another animal to please try to find out who the animal belongs to or contact a vet.
Don’t walk away and leave an animal suffering.
You may also want to watch:
THE HOUGHTON FAMILY
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 7 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 10 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity