Our 32-year-old pony was attacked by Staffordshire bull terrier whilst grazing in Fordham paddock
MAY we through your newspaper thank all the people who have expressed their concern and best wishes towards our 32-year-old pony which suffered a vicious attack by a Staffordshire bull terrier last month whilst grazing in a paddock.
We would also like to thank David Scott of the Isle Veterinary Centre in Ely for his prompt attendance to treat Rocky, who suffered injuries to his face and neck and a pierced vein in his neck that was bleeding profusely, and to his team for their support.
Rocky is on the road to recovery.
However, we would like to stress that should anybody find themselves in a position where their animal has carried out a serious attack on another animal to please try to find out who the animal belongs to or contact a vet.
Don’t walk away and leave an animal suffering.
You may also want to watch:
THE HOUGHTON FAMILY
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 10 Boxer's 163-miles-in-a-month charity run raises £1,600