No need for cobblers
EVER since Mr Bayes stopped expertly plying his trade in Pratt Street we have had to send our shoes out of town to be repaired. I get the feeling that some members of the SNOBS don t need to use the services of a cobbler, however. That s not to say that
EVER since Mr Bayes stopped expertly plying his trade in Pratt Street we have had to send our shoes out of town to be repaired.
I get the feeling that some members of the SNOBS don't need to use the services of a cobbler, however.
That's not to say that they have stopped behaving like something that's just dropped out of a tree, though. Just inspect the church wall.
Ever since it was repaired after the tree damage it has benefited from extensive remodelling by regularly having flints knocked out. As far as that exercise is concerned they have, apparently, done their job - it looks a real mess.
You may also want to watch:
Now they have moved round the corner into Fountain Lane where they have started on the wall there. Not only have they started, they have actually made a hole right through it.
If you look at the height of the hole it's fairly obvious that they didn't use their feet, it's too high. No, I'm fairly sure that they have remodelled the wall using the part of their body that obviously feels no pain and that is never used for anything else.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
How else could such a hold be made except for being beaten with a SNOB'S head? At least it keeps their shoes in good condition.