No need for cobblers
EVER since Mr Bayes stopped expertly plying his trade in Pratt Street we have had to send our shoes out of town to be repaired. I get the feeling that some members of the SNOBS don t need to use the services of a cobbler, however. That s not to say that
EVER since Mr Bayes stopped expertly plying his trade in Pratt Street we have had to send our shoes out of town to be repaired.
I get the feeling that some members of the SNOBS don't need to use the services of a cobbler, however.
That's not to say that they have stopped behaving like something that's just dropped out of a tree, though. Just inspect the church wall.
Ever since it was repaired after the tree damage it has benefited from extensive remodelling by regularly having flints knocked out. As far as that exercise is concerned they have, apparently, done their job - it looks a real mess.
You may also want to watch:
Now they have moved round the corner into Fountain Lane where they have started on the wall there. Not only have they started, they have actually made a hole right through it.
If you look at the height of the hole it's fairly obvious that they didn't use their feet, it's too high. No, I'm fairly sure that they have remodelled the wall using the part of their body that obviously feels no pain and that is never used for anything else.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 7 Photographer Dan flies high after winning national competition
- 8 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 9 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
How else could such a hold be made except for being beaten with a SNOB'S head? At least it keeps their shoes in good condition.