Nice To See Some Support For Mr Woollard and His Campaign
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard s ongoing attempt to block the National Trust s vision for Wicken Fen. As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 squa
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard's ongoing attempt to block the National Trust's vision for Wicken Fen.
As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 square miles of land, picture that if you can. A block of land stretching for miles in all directions. The management of this estate will have a massive effect on the jobs, environment and living conditions of the residents of the fen and villages. Of course they are worried and concerned and, as far as one can tell from the National Trust's proposals so far, rightly so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 9 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest