Nice To See Some Support For Mr Woollard and His Campaign
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard s ongoing attempt to block the National Trust s vision for Wicken Fen. As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 squa
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard's ongoing attempt to block the National Trust's vision for Wicken Fen.
As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 square miles of land, picture that if you can. A block of land stretching for miles in all directions. The management of this estate will have a massive effect on the jobs, environment and living conditions of the residents of the fen and villages. Of course they are worried and concerned and, as far as one can tell from the National Trust's proposals so far, rightly so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments