Nice To See Some Support For Mr Woollard and His Campaign
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard s ongoing attempt to block the National Trust s vision for Wicken Fen. As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 squa
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard's ongoing attempt to block the National Trust's vision for Wicken Fen.
As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 square miles of land, picture that if you can. A block of land stretching for miles in all directions. The management of this estate will have a massive effect on the jobs, environment and living conditions of the residents of the fen and villages. Of course they are worried and concerned and, as far as one can tell from the National Trust's proposals so far, rightly so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up