Nice To See Some Support For Mr Woollard and His Campaign
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard s ongoing attempt to block the National Trust s vision for Wicken Fen. As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 squa
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard's ongoing attempt to block the National Trust's vision for Wicken Fen.
As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 square miles of land, picture that if you can. A block of land stretching for miles in all directions. The management of this estate will have a massive effect on the jobs, environment and living conditions of the residents of the fen and villages. Of course they are worried and concerned and, as far as one can tell from the National Trust's proposals so far, rightly so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000