Nice To See Some Support For Mr Woollard and His Campaign
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard s ongoing attempt to block the National Trust s vision for Wicken Fen. As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 squa
HOW pleasant it was to see some letters being published in support of Mr Woollard's ongoing attempt to block the National Trust's vision for Wicken Fen.
As Mr Woollard keeps trying to point out, this vision is no small thing, it is enormous. Some 22 square miles of land, picture that if you can. A block of land stretching for miles in all directions. The management of this estate will have a massive effect on the jobs, environment and living conditions of the residents of the fen and villages. Of course they are worried and concerned and, as far as one can tell from the National Trust's proposals so far, rightly so.
- 1 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 8 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 9 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 10 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village