NHS Has Seen The Light
AT last the NHS has seen the light. There have been rumours over the years of the Princess of Wales Hospital closing and many local people were against this. No one took any notice, we had every facility in the hospital before it was half pulled down and
AT last the NHS has seen the light. There have been rumours over the years of the Princess of Wales Hospital closing and many local people were against this. No one took any notice, we had every facility in the hospital before it was half pulled down and every ward fully furnished, all we needed was the staff, from a change-over from RAF to NHS. All the beds were there and two operating theatres, fully equipped, a full kitchen, yes it had everything going for it, just to be taken over. Oh no, the so called know-alls at the top thought they could take care of all things at Addenbrook's Hospital and we the people of Ely were not intelligent enough to understand.
But we all said one day you will come around to our way of thinking and they laughed at us, but now we have the last laugh as they now want to open it for more patients as Addenbrook's cannot cope, and it will save money on transport and waiting time. We had a community hospital once, but you brainless wonders closed it and now you are trying to take credit for bringing it back. Once we get it back we need to keep it, come hell or high water, to me this is great news for the Princess of Wales. We want a hospital that serves local people and the surrounding area.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 8 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 9 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 10 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years