Needs mre cnsultatin
WHY is the cuncil cnsidering building a new cmplex ut f twn? A lt f peple wh use and wrk at the swimming pl walk r cycle and I m sure it is the same fr the sprts centre. This wuld mean children as well as adults having t crss a busy byp
WHY is the cuncil cnsidering building a new cmplex ut f twn? A lt f peple wh use and wrk at the swimming pl walk r cycle and I'm sure it is the same fr the sprts centre.
This wuld mean children as well as adults having t crss a busy bypass. A ftbridge is all very well but we have heard f yungsters chucking bricks etc f ftbridges int passing cars, then there wuld be the extra traffic trying t crss the rundabut n the bypass, that is if they even bther t g t the facility due t its "ut f twn" lcatin.
I'm sure there are parents wh drp their children ff at the cmplexes and then g shpping, wuld they bther if they had t g ut f twn first?
I live in Queen Adelaide and regularly walk int Ely t g swimming and then g int twn fr lunch after, if I have t drive t the new lcatin I wuld nt bther t g int twn as it is t much hassle t park and I wuld nly be adding t the cngestin.
You may also want to watch:
I urge the lcal cuncil t think greatly abut this and cnsult users f bth facilities f their pinins befre they waste mre mney.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical