Needs mre cnsultatin
WHY is the cuncil cnsidering building a new cmplex ut f twn? A lt f peple wh use and wrk at the swimming pl walk r cycle and I m sure it is the same fr the sprts centre. This wuld mean children as well as adults having t crss a busy byp
WHY is the cuncil cnsidering building a new cmplex ut f twn? A lt f peple wh use and wrk at the swimming pl walk r cycle and I'm sure it is the same fr the sprts centre.
This wuld mean children as well as adults having t crss a busy bypass. A ftbridge is all very well but we have heard f yungsters chucking bricks etc f ftbridges int passing cars, then there wuld be the extra traffic trying t crss the rundabut n the bypass, that is if they even bther t g t the facility due t its "ut f twn" lcatin.
I'm sure there are parents wh drp their children ff at the cmplexes and then g shpping, wuld they bther if they had t g ut f twn first?
I live in Queen Adelaide and regularly walk int Ely t g swimming and then g int twn fr lunch after, if I have t drive t the new lcatin I wuld nt bther t g int twn as it is t much hassle t park and I wuld nly be adding t the cngestin.
You may also want to watch:
I urge the lcal cuncil t think greatly abut this and cnsult users f bth facilities f their pinins befre they waste mre mney.
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line