My advice is: Go to the top!
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas. As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered offi
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas.
As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered office.
I have now received a full and unreserved apology from a member of the customer relations team working within that office.
The letter also confirms the correct meter number for my property. However, in light of my own, and Mrs Coulson's experiences, I await my next bill before being totally convinced.
I hope that Mrs Coulson has had some success in resolving her own problems with British Gas since it was reported in the Ely Standard but the advice that I would give her is to do as I have done and 'go to the top', enclosing copies of all correspondence (and perhaps a copy of the article in the Ely Standard) and write to Mr Bentley at Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD, labelling it 'Strictly Private and Confidential'.
If, for some reason, it turns out that British Gas have not resolved my problems this is the course of action that I will carry out again.
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended