My advice is: Go to the top!
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas. As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered offi
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas.
As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered office.
I have now received a full and unreserved apology from a member of the customer relations team working within that office.
The letter also confirms the correct meter number for my property. However, in light of my own, and Mrs Coulson's experiences, I await my next bill before being totally convinced.
You may also want to watch:
I hope that Mrs Coulson has had some success in resolving her own problems with British Gas since it was reported in the Ely Standard but the advice that I would give her is to do as I have done and 'go to the top', enclosing copies of all correspondence (and perhaps a copy of the article in the Ely Standard) and write to Mr Bentley at Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD, labelling it 'Strictly Private and Confidential'.
If, for some reason, it turns out that British Gas have not resolved my problems this is the course of action that I will carry out again.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines