My advice is: Go to the top!
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas. As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered offi
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas.
As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered office.
I have now received a full and unreserved apology from a member of the customer relations team working within that office.
The letter also confirms the correct meter number for my property. However, in light of my own, and Mrs Coulson's experiences, I await my next bill before being totally convinced.
I hope that Mrs Coulson has had some success in resolving her own problems with British Gas since it was reported in the Ely Standard but the advice that I would give her is to do as I have done and 'go to the top', enclosing copies of all correspondence (and perhaps a copy of the article in the Ely Standard) and write to Mr Bentley at Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD, labelling it 'Strictly Private and Confidential'.
If, for some reason, it turns out that British Gas have not resolved my problems this is the course of action that I will carry out again.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 4 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 5 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 6 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 9 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 10 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm