My advice is: Go to the top!
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas. As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered offi
MANY thanks for printing my letter last week regarding the problems that I, too, have had with British Gas.
As I mentioned previously, I wrote enclosing copies of all correspondence to Mr Phil Bentley, managing director at the British Gas registered office.
I have now received a full and unreserved apology from a member of the customer relations team working within that office.
The letter also confirms the correct meter number for my property. However, in light of my own, and Mrs Coulson's experiences, I await my next bill before being totally convinced.
You may also want to watch:
I hope that Mrs Coulson has had some success in resolving her own problems with British Gas since it was reported in the Ely Standard but the advice that I would give her is to do as I have done and 'go to the top', enclosing copies of all correspondence (and perhaps a copy of the article in the Ely Standard) and write to Mr Bentley at Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD, labelling it 'Strictly Private and Confidential'.
If, for some reason, it turns out that British Gas have not resolved my problems this is the course of action that I will carry out again.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go