‘I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield’, says Vicky of The Range in Ely
- Credit: John Elworthy / ARCHANT
I have to say that I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield.
I loved seeing that sweet friendly animal sitting by the door in Sainsbury's.
He always liked to be made a fuss of by me. I adored him and to be frank very annoyed at the driver who took his life!
We always double checked when Garfield was in the area, that we didn't run him over.
Why didn't the other driver do the same? He will be missed.
Rest in peace sweet one. You made a trip to the supermarket special.
Love you little ginger fur ball.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 3 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 4 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 5 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 6 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 9 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 10 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
Vicky of The Range, Ely