‘I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield’, says Vicky of The Range in Ely
- Credit: John Elworthy / ARCHANT
I have to say that I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield.
I loved seeing that sweet friendly animal sitting by the door in Sainsbury's.
He always liked to be made a fuss of by me. I adored him and to be frank very annoyed at the driver who took his life!
We always double checked when Garfield was in the area, that we didn't run him over.
Why didn't the other driver do the same? He will be missed.
You may also want to watch:
Rest in peace sweet one. You made a trip to the supermarket special.
Love you little ginger fur ball.
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
Vicky of The Range, Ely