‘I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield’, says Vicky of The Range in Ely
- Credit: John Elworthy / ARCHANT
I have to say that I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield.
I loved seeing that sweet friendly animal sitting by the door in Sainsbury's.
He always liked to be made a fuss of by me. I adored him and to be frank very annoyed at the driver who took his life!
We always double checked when Garfield was in the area, that we didn't run him over.
Why didn't the other driver do the same? He will be missed.
You may also want to watch:
Rest in peace sweet one. You made a trip to the supermarket special.
Love you little ginger fur ball.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 7 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
Vicky of The Range, Ely