‘I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield’, says Vicky of The Range in Ely
- Credit: John Elworthy / ARCHANT
I have to say that I am absolutely gutted over the loss of Garfield.
I loved seeing that sweet friendly animal sitting by the door in Sainsbury's.
He always liked to be made a fuss of by me. I adored him and to be frank very annoyed at the driver who took his life!
We always double checked when Garfield was in the area, that we didn't run him over.
Why didn't the other driver do the same? He will be missed.
You may also want to watch:
Rest in peace sweet one. You made a trip to the supermarket special.
Love you little ginger fur ball.
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
Vicky of The Range, Ely