Mr Holden Needs To Spend More Time On Research
I HAVE to say that I usually skim through the letter section and don t take it too seriously. However, on reading Mr Holden s letter of the July 16 I felt compelled to respond. I am a neighbour of Mr Hunt and although we don t meet up that often I know fr
I HAVE to say that I usually skim through the letter section and don't take it too seriously. However, on reading Mr Holden's letter of the July 16 I felt compelled to respond.
I am a neighbour of Mr Hunt and although we don't meet up that often I know from first-hand conversations how committed both personally and financially (from his own pocket) he has been in defending the Mereham situation on behalf of the local community. Something that very few people seem prepared to do nowadays regardless of their position.
Mr Holden, whoever he is, seems to take a very simplistic and self centred view of Mr Hunt's activities. I am not sure what is driving this, but I find it ill considered and distasteful and I would suggest Mr Holden spend his time researching his views next time before slapping them in post to the Ely Standard.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 7 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road