Mr Holden Needs To Spend More Time On Research
I HAVE to say that I usually skim through the letter section and don t take it too seriously. However, on reading Mr Holden s letter of the July 16 I felt compelled to respond. I am a neighbour of Mr Hunt and although we don t meet up that often I know fr
I HAVE to say that I usually skim through the letter section and don't take it too seriously. However, on reading Mr Holden's letter of the July 16 I felt compelled to respond.
I am a neighbour of Mr Hunt and although we don't meet up that often I know from first-hand conversations how committed both personally and financially (from his own pocket) he has been in defending the Mereham situation on behalf of the local community. Something that very few people seem prepared to do nowadays regardless of their position.
Mr Holden, whoever he is, seems to take a very simplistic and self centred view of Mr Hunt's activities. I am not sure what is driving this, but I find it ill considered and distasteful and I would suggest Mr Holden spend his time researching his views next time before slapping them in post to the Ely Standard.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 2 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 9 Watch as police smash their way into suspected drug dealer’s flat
- 10 Residents reminisce as they dance, drink and get tattoos