Mr Brown showed remarkable restraint
I PERSONALLY think Mr Brown showed remarkable restraint when he reacted to the insults directed at his wife by that miscreant. Most red-blooded husbands, myself included, might have meted out rather more severe punishment. The unflattering comments made b
I PERSONALLY think Mr Brown showed remarkable restraint when he reacted to the insults directed at his wife by that miscreant. Most red-blooded husbands, myself included, might have meted out rather more severe punishment.
The unflattering comments made by him directed at the police 'force' are echoed by many, many people in this community, who lament the fact that instead of a stern, visible and competent body of law enforcement officers, we are saddled with a pale and often nonchalant, shadow of this.
Needless to say, those clowns and impostors in Westminster are primarily to blame for this situation aided and abetted by the hordes of do-gooders and human rights campaigners, who have their priorities completely out of kilter.
The law, as it stands, does not seem tailored to prescribe the proper punishment for those who perpetrate these and other crimes and, although I do not condone that individuals should assume the law, it is small wonder that this is often inevitable.
Citizens are becoming increasingly aware that society is spawning these louts in ever increasing numbers and when and indeed, if, they are apprehended, hardly ever seem to get their just desserts.
ASBOs? What a risible and very sad joke.
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Petition launched to save village pub
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 10 Council chiefs left with 'no option' other than tax hike
Hinton View, Haddenham