Mr Brown showed remarkable restraint
I PERSONALLY think Mr Brown showed remarkable restraint when he reacted to the insults directed at his wife by that miscreant. Most red-blooded husbands, myself included, might have meted out rather more severe punishment. The unflattering comments made b
I PERSONALLY think Mr Brown showed remarkable restraint when he reacted to the insults directed at his wife by that miscreant. Most red-blooded husbands, myself included, might have meted out rather more severe punishment.
The unflattering comments made by him directed at the police 'force' are echoed by many, many people in this community, who lament the fact that instead of a stern, visible and competent body of law enforcement officers, we are saddled with a pale and often nonchalant, shadow of this.
Needless to say, those clowns and impostors in Westminster are primarily to blame for this situation aided and abetted by the hordes of do-gooders and human rights campaigners, who have their priorities completely out of kilter.
The law, as it stands, does not seem tailored to prescribe the proper punishment for those who perpetrate these and other crimes and, although I do not condone that individuals should assume the law, it is small wonder that this is often inevitable.
You may also want to watch:
Citizens are becoming increasingly aware that society is spawning these louts in ever increasing numbers and when and indeed, if, they are apprehended, hardly ever seem to get their just desserts.
ASBOs? What a risible and very sad joke.
- 1 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 2 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 3 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 4 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 5 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 6 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 7 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 8 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 9 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 10 Letters: Bishop's prayer, bell salute, litter problems and search for family
Hinton View, Haddenham