MP Will Present Lapel Badges To Armed Forces
THE first Armed Forces Day will be held this year on Saturday, June 27. As MP for South East Cambridgeshire, and also personally, I would like to take the opportunity that Armed Forces Day provides to show my appreciation of the contribution made to our
THE first Armed Forces Day will be held this year on Saturday, June 27. As MP for South East Cambridgeshire, and also personally, I would like to take the opportunity that Armed Forces Day provides to show my appreciation of the contribution made to our society by those who have served in Her Majesty's Armed Forces by presenting HM Armed Forces Veterans' lapel badges to those of my constituents who qualify.
We owe an enormous debt of gratitude to all those who have served our country in this way, and so I would like to invite all of my constituents who are eligible for these lapel badges to an informal presentation ceremony in the constituency. Can I, therefore, invite qualifying veterans to write to me at the House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA or to email me on email@example.com with their name and full postal address so that I can contact them about arrangements for applying for and being presented with a veteran's badge.
Further information, including the eligibility criteria, can be found on the internet at www.veterans-uk.info/new_badge/badge.html or alternatively by contacting my office. I will be honoured to present these badges and I look forward to hearing from potential recipients.
You may also want to watch:
MP for South East Cambridgeshire
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 4 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity