MP Will Present Lapel Badges To Armed Forces
THE first Armed Forces Day will be held this year on Saturday, June 27. As MP for South East Cambridgeshire, and also personally, I would like to take the opportunity that Armed Forces Day provides to show my appreciation of the contribution made to our
THE first Armed Forces Day will be held this year on Saturday, June 27. As MP for South East Cambridgeshire, and also personally, I would like to take the opportunity that Armed Forces Day provides to show my appreciation of the contribution made to our society by those who have served in Her Majesty's Armed Forces by presenting HM Armed Forces Veterans' lapel badges to those of my constituents who qualify.
We owe an enormous debt of gratitude to all those who have served our country in this way, and so I would like to invite all of my constituents who are eligible for these lapel badges to an informal presentation ceremony in the constituency. Can I, therefore, invite qualifying veterans to write to me at the House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA or to email me on email@example.com with their name and full postal address so that I can contact them about arrangements for applying for and being presented with a veteran's badge.
Further information, including the eligibility criteria, can be found on the internet at www.veterans-uk.info/new_badge/badge.html or alternatively by contacting my office. I will be honoured to present these badges and I look forward to hearing from potential recipients.
You may also want to watch:
MP for South East Cambridgeshire
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam