Look out for your child’s message in our special Mother’s Day supplement in next week’s Ely Standard
- Credit: Archant
Around 1,000 schoolchildren from across east Cambridgeshire will feature in our special Mother’s Day feature in next week’s edition of the Ely Standard.
Pupils from Littleport, Soham, Sutton, Stretham, Witchford, Haddenham and Kennet will be included in our supplement in Thursday, March 19's edition.
Inside the paper will be around 12 pages of messages from your children this Mother's Day, signed with love from your child.
Schools taking part are:
-Kennett Community Primary School
-Millfield Primary School, Littleport
-Robert Arkenstall Primary School, Haddenham
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 3 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 4 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 5 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 6 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 7 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 8 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 9 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 10 Development plans submitted for next phase of Cambridge North
-St Andrews Church Of England Primary School, Soham
-Stretham Community Primary School
-Sutton Church Of England V.C Primary School, Sutton
-The Rackham Church Of England Primary School, Witchford
-The Shade Primary School, Soham