Maybe We Get The Politicians We Deserve
WE use the company s phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.We lose our phone when we fancy an upgrade.We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sa
WE use the company's phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.
We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.
We 'lose' our phone when we fancy an upgrade.
We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sales.
You may also want to watch:
We pay cash to 'save the VAT'.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
Maybe we get the politicians we deserve.