Maybe We Get The Politicians We Deserve
WE use the company s phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.We lose our phone when we fancy an upgrade.We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sa
WE use the company's phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.
We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.
We 'lose' our phone when we fancy an upgrade.
We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sales.
You may also want to watch:
We pay cash to 'save the VAT'.
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 8 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 9 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 10 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
Maybe we get the politicians we deserve.