Maybe We Get The Politicians We Deserve
WE use the company s phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.We lose our phone when we fancy an upgrade.We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sa
WE use the company's phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.
We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.
We 'lose' our phone when we fancy an upgrade.
We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sales.
We pay cash to 'save the VAT'.
- 1 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 2 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 3 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 4 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 5 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 6 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 7 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 8 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 9 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
- 10 Council has extra £18m in the kitty because of Covid
Maybe we get the politicians we deserve.