Maybe We Get The Politicians We Deserve
WE use the company s phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.We lose our phone when we fancy an upgrade.We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sa
WE use the company's phone, Internet and stationery for private purposes.
We drive the company car on company fuel for shopping and days out.
We 'lose' our phone when we fancy an upgrade.
We buy from a bloke at the pub, or from dodgy stands at car boot sales.
You may also want to watch:
We pay cash to 'save the VAT'.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 6 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 7 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 8 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 9 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 10 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
Maybe we get the politicians we deserve.