Making town’s lights something to be proud of
THIS year, as in others, we rely on the local business community and public support to fund our excellent lighting display here in the village. We have, as in other years, tried to improve and add to our display to make it something that we in Littleport
THIS year, as in others, we rely on the local business community and public support to fund our excellent lighting display here in the village.
We have, as in other years, tried to improve and add to our display to make it something that we in Littleport can all be proud of. We again ask for the public's support with kind donations, which can be brought to either myself at Clarkes Menswear or Jill Harrison, our treasurer at the Littleport Bargain Centre.
I would like to mention the hard and unceasing work that the small band of people do to maintain and erect our lights every year. I would also like to point out that this work is not in association with any other group or organisation in the village and all the donations that are given to us go directly to the Christmas lights display.
Thank you all for your continuing support and letter of thanks that we receive each year.
You may also want to watch:
Littleport Celebration Lights Committee
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Our guide to The Library Presents' spring outdoor events series