Littleport Rangers bag sponsorship deal with Anglia Co-Operative
LITTLEPORT Rangers have scored a hat trick of sponsorship deals with their Anglia Co-Operative foodstore.
The under 11s are the latest side to kick off the new season with a smart new strip courtesy of the store at the Co-Op sponsored its Under 15s and under eights sides.
Rangers secretary Katie Pendle said: “They’ve provided kits for two other age groups over the past two seasons, as well as allowing our players aged from five to 11 to carry out bag packing for their customers to raise much-needed funds.
“They’ve also supported us with generous donations of raffle prizes for all our events. Without the Anglia Co-operative store’s continued support since it opened the players would struggle to have the necessary equipment to play the sport they love.”
Store manager Chris Wright added: “Supporting our local community is one of our goals and we hope the under 11s will really dazzle the opposition in their new kit.”
You may also want to watch:
The team will compete in the Cambs Mini Soccer League Under 11 C Group and are hoping for an even more successful 2012-13 campaign after a mid-table finish last season.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 3 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 4 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 7 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 10 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture