Littleport Rangers bag sponsorship deal with Anglia Co-Operative
LITTLEPORT Rangers have scored a hat trick of sponsorship deals with their Anglia Co-Operative foodstore.
The under 11s are the latest side to kick off the new season with a smart new strip courtesy of the store at the Co-Op sponsored its Under 15s and under eights sides.
Rangers secretary Katie Pendle said: “They’ve provided kits for two other age groups over the past two seasons, as well as allowing our players aged from five to 11 to carry out bag packing for their customers to raise much-needed funds.
“They’ve also supported us with generous donations of raffle prizes for all our events. Without the Anglia Co-operative store’s continued support since it opened the players would struggle to have the necessary equipment to play the sport they love.”
Store manager Chris Wright added: “Supporting our local community is one of our goals and we hope the under 11s will really dazzle the opposition in their new kit.”
You may also want to watch:
The team will compete in the Cambs Mini Soccer League Under 11 C Group and are hoping for an even more successful 2012-13 campaign after a mid-table finish last season.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 9 Town considers home for market
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate