Little Downham Scarecrow Fair
The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chairs and having tea.
I LOVE EAST CAMBS
The Little Downham scarecrow fair was brilliant. The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chair, having tea, peeping over walls and even ‘asleep’ in wheelbarrows. Many thanks to Paul Quant who organised the event, which made �600, for the village primary school.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 6 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 7 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 8 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 9 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 10 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?