Little Downham Scarecrow Fair
The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chairs and having tea.
I LOVE EAST CAMBS
The Little Downham scarecrow fair was brilliant. The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chair, having tea, peeping over walls and even ‘asleep’ in wheelbarrows. Many thanks to Paul Quant who organised the event, which made �600, for the village primary school.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 6 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 7 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 8 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland