Little Downham Scarecrow Fair
The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chairs and having tea.
I LOVE EAST CAMBS
The Little Downham scarecrow fair was brilliant. The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chair, having tea, peeping over walls and even ‘asleep’ in wheelbarrows. Many thanks to Paul Quant who organised the event, which made �600, for the village primary school.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 4 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 8 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall