Little Downham Scarecrow Fair
The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chairs and having tea.
I LOVE EAST CAMBS
The Little Downham scarecrow fair was brilliant. The village came to life with scarecrows everywhere; up posts, sitting in chair, having tea, peeping over walls and even ‘asleep’ in wheelbarrows. Many thanks to Paul Quant who organised the event, which made �600, for the village primary school.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 10 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history