LIFE BEGINS AT FAWLTY
I was flicking through the local Teletext pages the other day to see what was happening in Luton when I came across a very reassuring headline. It struck me a bit like saying water is wet or it gets dark at night . You know, the Sybil Fawlty obvious,
I was flicking through the local Teletext pages the other day to see what was happening in Luton when I came across a very reassuring headline.
It struck me a bit like saying "water is wet" or "it gets dark at night". You know, the Sybil Fawlty obvious, in fact.
This nugget of information informed us that Fire Crews Train to Rescue People.
So that's what Soham's finest are up to at the fire station every Thursday evening.
You may also want to watch:
And I thought they were having a whist drive.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph