LIFE BEGINS AT FAWLTY
I was flicking through the local Teletext pages the other day to see what was happening in Luton when I came across a very reassuring headline. It struck me a bit like saying water is wet or it gets dark at night . You know, the Sybil Fawlty obvious,
I was flicking through the local Teletext pages the other day to see what was happening in Luton when I came across a very reassuring headline.
It struck me a bit like saying "water is wet" or "it gets dark at night". You know, the Sybil Fawlty obvious, in fact.
This nugget of information informed us that Fire Crews Train to Rescue People.
So that's what Soham's finest are up to at the fire station every Thursday evening.
You may also want to watch:
And I thought they were having a whist drive.
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs