LETTER: ‘You could’ve robbed us blind’
Published: 2:33 PM December 19, 2015 Updated: 6:32 PM December 14, 2020
So farewell then, Ronnie Biggs,
Co-star with the Sex Pistols.
You did it your way
Or so you say
But if you’d grabbed a railway franchise
You may also want to watch:
You could’ve robbed us blind
On each and every day!
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash
From Shippea Hill and other poems