LETTER: ‘You could’ve robbed us blind’
Published: 2:33 PM December 19, 2015 Updated: 6:32 PM December 14, 2020
So farewell then, Ronnie Biggs,
Co-star with the Sex Pistols.
You did it your way
Or so you say
But if you’d grabbed a railway franchise
You may also want to watch:
You could’ve robbed us blind
On each and every day!
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 8 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 9 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 10 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
From Shippea Hill and other poems