LETTER: @When the clocks go back spend your extra hour helping those in need
For many people, when the clocks go back, it means an extra hour in bed. But for those caring for a seriously ill child, that seemingly throwaway hour is incredibly precious.
I am calling on people across the country to use their extra hour when the clocks go back on October 25 to make a difference to families with a seriously ill child by backing Rainbow Trust’s Big Hour campaign.
Get your family, friends and colleagues involved in a teddy bear’s picnic, bake sale or round a golf or any activity that lasts just 60 minutes and make some lasting memories with those who matter while raising some much needed money for families in need.
The campaign runs from October 19 to 25.
Rainbow Trust provides emotional and practical support for families with a life threatened or terminally ill child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to register your event visit www.rainbowtrust.org.uk/bighour or call 01372 220013.
Time is precious, make it count.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 10 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers