LETTER: ‘What a shameful way for the Prime Minister to behave’
I see David Cameron is already bending the rules on the EU referendum with the Campaign only a few days old.
It would seem that ministers favouring remaining in the EU will have access to the civil service and their data but, ministers wanting to leave the EU will not have the same privilege.
If ever there was an example of bricking up one’s goal to prevent the opposition scoring, this has to be it.
What a shameful way for the Prime Minister to behave. This, together with his attacks on Boris Johnson show how worried he must be and to what depths he will stoop.
Is he worthy of leading this country?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 2 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 3 Glass artist's angel wings sculpture is a poignant tribute
- 4 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 5 Father's Day messages inside this week's newspaper
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Letter: Final call to book Covid vaccination
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 A nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits