LETTER: ‘What a shameful way for the Prime Minister to behave’
I see David Cameron is already bending the rules on the EU referendum with the Campaign only a few days old.
It would seem that ministers favouring remaining in the EU will have access to the civil service and their data but, ministers wanting to leave the EU will not have the same privilege.
If ever there was an example of bricking up one’s goal to prevent the opposition scoring, this has to be it.
What a shameful way for the Prime Minister to behave. This, together with his attacks on Boris Johnson show how worried he must be and to what depths he will stoop.
Is he worthy of leading this country?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 3 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 5 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 6 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 9 Mum-of-two battling arthritis tackles year-long workout test
- 10 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease