LETTER: ‘What a shameful way for the Prime Minister to behave’
I see David Cameron is already bending the rules on the EU referendum with the Campaign only a few days old.
It would seem that ministers favouring remaining in the EU will have access to the civil service and their data but, ministers wanting to leave the EU will not have the same privilege.
If ever there was an example of bricking up one’s goal to prevent the opposition scoring, this has to be it.
What a shameful way for the Prime Minister to behave. This, together with his attacks on Boris Johnson show how worried he must be and to what depths he will stoop.
Is he worthy of leading this country?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 4 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 6 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays