LETTER TO THE EDITOR: We will miss this team of extraordinarily dedicated people and we wish them every success with their new employer.
- Credit: Archant
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers at James Graven’s Budgens of Soham for their support over the last 11 years.
We closed the door for the final time on Monday May 5 and we will miss seeing our customers – many of whom have become good friends across the years.
We have been privileged to share their daily lives and participate in some wonderful community activities. We have enjoyed being a community retailer and will take many happy memories with us.
In particular, we would like to publically acknowledge our wonderful team, who without fail traded the store irrespective of the weather or any other adversities with a sense of fun and professionalism. We will miss this team of extraordinarily dedicated people and we wish them every success with their new employer.
JONATHAN AND REBECCA JAMES,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu