LETTER TO THE EDITOR: We will miss this team of extraordinarily dedicated people and we wish them every success with their new employer.
- Credit: Archant
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers at James Graven’s Budgens of Soham for their support over the last 11 years.
We closed the door for the final time on Monday May 5 and we will miss seeing our customers – many of whom have become good friends across the years.
We have been privileged to share their daily lives and participate in some wonderful community activities. We have enjoyed being a community retailer and will take many happy memories with us.
In particular, we would like to publically acknowledge our wonderful team, who without fail traded the store irrespective of the weather or any other adversities with a sense of fun and professionalism. We will miss this team of extraordinarily dedicated people and we wish them every success with their new employer.
JONATHAN AND REBECCA JAMES,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'