LETTER TO THE EDITOR: We will miss this team of extraordinarily dedicated people and we wish them every success with their new employer.
- Credit: Archant
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers at James Graven’s Budgens of Soham for their support over the last 11 years.
We closed the door for the final time on Monday May 5 and we will miss seeing our customers – many of whom have become good friends across the years.
We have been privileged to share their daily lives and participate in some wonderful community activities. We have enjoyed being a community retailer and will take many happy memories with us.
In particular, we would like to publically acknowledge our wonderful team, who without fail traded the store irrespective of the weather or any other adversities with a sense of fun and professionalism. We will miss this team of extraordinarily dedicated people and we wish them every success with their new employer.
JONATHAN AND REBECCA JAMES,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 6 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered