LETTER: Thank-you to the kind hearted Witchford couple
To the lovely couple from Witchford (park home) with whom I shared a cup of coffee and a cake one Ely Thursday market day recently.
Thank you for being a listening ear, for the hug, and words of support and encouragement.
You may be pleased to hear that my partner and I had a quiet weekend. He dusted and hoovered, and
I cleaned the bathroom. Things are slowly working out as I hoped.
I didn’t ask your names, but was very appreciative of your company.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 2 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 3 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 4 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 7 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 8 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 9 Family 'thrilled' as pair's lockdown locks raise charity cash
- 10 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride