LETTER: Thank-you to the kind hearted Witchford couple
To the lovely couple from Witchford (park home) with whom I shared a cup of coffee and a cake one Ely Thursday market day recently.
Thank you for being a listening ear, for the hug, and words of support and encouragement.
You may be pleased to hear that my partner and I had a quiet weekend. He dusted and hoovered, and
I cleaned the bathroom. Things are slowly working out as I hoped.
I didn’t ask your names, but was very appreciative of your company.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online