LETTER: Thank-you to the kind hearted Witchford couple
To the lovely couple from Witchford (park home) with whom I shared a cup of coffee and a cake one Ely Thursday market day recently.
Thank you for being a listening ear, for the hug, and words of support and encouragement.
You may be pleased to hear that my partner and I had a quiet weekend. He dusted and hoovered, and
I cleaned the bathroom. Things are slowly working out as I hoped.
I didn’t ask your names, but was very appreciative of your company.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 3 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 7 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 8 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow