LETTER: Thank-you to the kind hearted Witchford couple
To the lovely couple from Witchford (park home) with whom I shared a cup of coffee and a cake one Ely Thursday market day recently.
Thank you for being a listening ear, for the hug, and words of support and encouragement.
You may be pleased to hear that my partner and I had a quiet weekend. He dusted and hoovered, and
I cleaned the bathroom. Things are slowly working out as I hoped.
I didn’t ask your names, but was very appreciative of your company.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 6 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 7 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 10 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000