LETTER: Thank-you to the kind hearted Witchford couple
To the lovely couple from Witchford (park home) with whom I shared a cup of coffee and a cake one Ely Thursday market day recently.
Thank you for being a listening ear, for the hug, and words of support and encouragement.
You may be pleased to hear that my partner and I had a quiet weekend. He dusted and hoovered, and
I cleaned the bathroom. Things are slowly working out as I hoped.
I didn’t ask your names, but was very appreciative of your company.
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’
- 6 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 7 Branch president left pleasantly surprised thanks to freemasons
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 10 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council