LETTER: Take a holiday Mr Woollard
You obviously didn’t read my letter in full Mr Woollard, and it didn’t surprise me that you were the first one to put your hand up.
And I know that you were the first one to put your hand up when it came to the Council Tax rise.
I didn’t ask a question that evening, for your information I actually put the voters first, and let them have their say, as question time is usually limited.
The best question of the night, came from some youngsters asking about future job prospects, and with the current levels of immigration, it’s understandable, and not your question about “peace”’, I think we’re all looking for peace…
After reading the minutes at a recent town council meeting you attended, it states that councillors voiced objection to your general line of questioning, and you were asked to stop!
Being an ex-Conservative, and not liking UKIP, is there anyone that you actually like, answers on a postcard please. Or perhaps we could just do the hokey-cokey, in, out, shake it all about, a song to be used for the EU referendum I hear, whatever the result in June.
CLLR DANIEL DIVINE
- 1 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 2 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 3 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
- 4 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 5 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 6 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 7 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 For Worship & Glory II exhibition coming to Ely Cathedral