LETTER: Special thanks for supporting charity concert
Through your columns, may I thank all those who supported The Fordham Charity Group’s sell out 23rd Christmas Celebration Concert on Saturday December 19.
Special thanks must be conveyed to Wicken Coronation Band, Janet Scott and Frank Taylor for their outstanding performances and also to the additional volunteers that helped on the night.
We were able to raise the magnificent sum of £1,150, which will be equally divided between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and The Arthur Rank Hospice in Cambridge.
Thank you all once again.
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 3 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Frustration for Ely City is United's gain as unbeaten home run ends
- 9 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series