LETTER: Special thanks for supporting charity concert
Through your columns, may I thank all those who supported The Fordham Charity Group’s sell out 23rd Christmas Celebration Concert on Saturday December 19.
Special thanks must be conveyed to Wicken Coronation Band, Janet Scott and Frank Taylor for their outstanding performances and also to the additional volunteers that helped on the night.
We were able to raise the magnificent sum of £1,150, which will be equally divided between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and The Arthur Rank Hospice in Cambridge.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 5 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 6 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 7 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 8 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland