LETTER: Special thanks for supporting charity concert
Through your columns, may I thank all those who supported The Fordham Charity Group’s sell out 23rd Christmas Celebration Concert on Saturday December 19.
Special thanks must be conveyed to Wicken Coronation Band, Janet Scott and Frank Taylor for their outstanding performances and also to the additional volunteers that helped on the night.
We were able to raise the magnificent sum of £1,150, which will be equally divided between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and The Arthur Rank Hospice in Cambridge.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 5 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen