LETTER: Special thanks for supporting charity concert
Through your columns, may I thank all those who supported The Fordham Charity Group’s sell out 23rd Christmas Celebration Concert on Saturday December 19.
Special thanks must be conveyed to Wicken Coronation Band, Janet Scott and Frank Taylor for their outstanding performances and also to the additional volunteers that helped on the night.
We were able to raise the magnificent sum of £1,150, which will be equally divided between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and The Arthur Rank Hospice in Cambridge.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph