LETTER: Special thanks for supporting charity concert
Through your columns, may I thank all those who supported The Fordham Charity Group’s sell out 23rd Christmas Celebration Concert on Saturday December 19.
Special thanks must be conveyed to Wicken Coronation Band, Janet Scott and Frank Taylor for their outstanding performances and also to the additional volunteers that helped on the night.
We were able to raise the magnificent sum of £1,150, which will be equally divided between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and The Arthur Rank Hospice in Cambridge.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections