LETTER: Soham Grammarians annual luncheon in Beechurst Hall takes place next weekend
- Credit: Archant
If you are an Old Boy or former member of staff of Soham Grammar School you may like to know that the Soham Grammarians are holding their Annual Luncheon in the Beechurst Hall of Soham Village College on Saturday 3rd October, 12.30 for 1.30.
There will be a three course meal, including wine.
Bookings, which must be made in advance, are £27 each from John Dimmock, 11 Toyse Lane, Burwell CB25 0DF (01638 742079), cheques payable to John Dimmock.
The speaker this year is the well known local historian Mike Petty, who is an Old Boy.
He will be talking on ‘Reflections on Eight Decades of Looking Back on Cambridgeshire’.
You may also want to watch:
The Soham Grammarians’ popular and extensive website can be seen at www.sohamgrammar.org.uk
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound