LETTER: ‘School is just one variable in a child’s success’
I went to a dreadful school, and I did OK (I think).
The school is just one variable in a child’s ‘success’.
Parental attitude, outside of school activities, peers etc all come into play.
Who says what success is any way?
I wonder how having a smug disposition impacts on a child.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 7 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 9 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 10 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture