LETTER: ‘School is just one variable in a child’s success’
I went to a dreadful school, and I did OK (I think).
The school is just one variable in a child’s ‘success’.
Parental attitude, outside of school activities, peers etc all come into play.
Who says what success is any way?
I wonder how having a smug disposition impacts on a child.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 10 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam