LETTER: ‘School is just one variable in a child’s success’
I went to a dreadful school, and I did OK (I think).
The school is just one variable in a child’s ‘success’.
Parental attitude, outside of school activities, peers etc all come into play.
Who says what success is any way?
I wonder how having a smug disposition impacts on a child.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 9 Town considers home for market
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate