LETTER: ‘Safety is our number one priority’ assures Veolia to Wicken residents
In response to a letter in the Ely Standard on September 17 (from residents of Lower Road Wicken).
Please be assured that safety is our number one priority and all Veolia colleagues take their own and others’ safety very seriously.
Our vehicles are fitted with software to monitor their speed and their route.
We will investigate any report incidences of poor driving immediately and take appropriate action.
We also track our collections and where one is reported as having been missed we endeavour to ensure a special collection as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Please do get in touch with us or the local authority to report any problem with your collections.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
Regional Communications Manager