LETTER: ‘Safety is our number one priority’ assures Veolia to Wicken residents
In response to a letter in the Ely Standard on September 17 (from residents of Lower Road Wicken).
Please be assured that safety is our number one priority and all Veolia colleagues take their own and others’ safety very seriously.
Our vehicles are fitted with software to monitor their speed and their route.
We will investigate any report incidences of poor driving immediately and take appropriate action.
We also track our collections and where one is reported as having been missed we endeavour to ensure a special collection as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Please do get in touch with us or the local authority to report any problem with your collections.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
Regional Communications Manager