LETTER: ‘Safety is our number one priority’ assures Veolia to Wicken residents
In response to a letter in the Ely Standard on September 17 (from residents of Lower Road Wicken).
Please be assured that safety is our number one priority and all Veolia colleagues take their own and others’ safety very seriously.
Our vehicles are fitted with software to monitor their speed and their route.
We will investigate any report incidences of poor driving immediately and take appropriate action.
We also track our collections and where one is reported as having been missed we endeavour to ensure a special collection as soon as possible.
Please do get in touch with us or the local authority to report any problem with your collections.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 4 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 5 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 6 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
Regional Communications Manager