LETTER: New arrows on A10 are an “accident waiting to happen”
- Credit: Archant
This is an accident waiting to happen!
Unless you put up signs to say there are changed priorities, no one knows that anything has changed.
I have driven this area this evening in rush hour and the traffic was no better, if not worse for congestion, and this morning people were still going straight on from the left hand lane at both roundabouts.
The already dangerous area around the BP garage will be made even worse.
Traffic was as usual backed right up onto the Lancatser Way roundabout this evening, so these measures have not helped and will cause more problems. Even thought I am an ECDC resident, I was not aware of this traffic survey having happened, and would like to have taken part if so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour