LETTER: New arrows on A10 are an “accident waiting to happen”
- Credit: Archant
This is an accident waiting to happen!
Unless you put up signs to say there are changed priorities, no one knows that anything has changed.
I have driven this area this evening in rush hour and the traffic was no better, if not worse for congestion, and this morning people were still going straight on from the left hand lane at both roundabouts.
The already dangerous area around the BP garage will be made even worse.
Traffic was as usual backed right up onto the Lancatser Way roundabout this evening, so these measures have not helped and will cause more problems. Even thought I am an ECDC resident, I was not aware of this traffic survey having happened, and would like to have taken part if so.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told