LETTER: New arrows on A10 are an “accident waiting to happen”
- Credit: Archant
This is an accident waiting to happen!
Unless you put up signs to say there are changed priorities, no one knows that anything has changed.
I have driven this area this evening in rush hour and the traffic was no better, if not worse for congestion, and this morning people were still going straight on from the left hand lane at both roundabouts.
The already dangerous area around the BP garage will be made even worse.
Traffic was as usual backed right up onto the Lancatser Way roundabout this evening, so these measures have not helped and will cause more problems. Even thought I am an ECDC resident, I was not aware of this traffic survey having happened, and would like to have taken part if so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 3 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 7 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
- 8 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 9 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled