LETTER: ‘I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods’
How to kick a school when its down!
I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods for inspecting schools, but do we also need the local paper jumping at the chance for a boot too?
Wouldn’t it be refreshing if the local paper could actually speak with the head and support her enthusiasm to make the necessary changes!
As for fast food, you cannot avoid it by protesting against a McDonald’s, it’s the parents’ responsibility to restrict their child’s intake, educate them about healthy eating etc.
Without McDonald’s there are still chip shops, sweets and pasties available to them.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Our guide to The Library Presents' spring outdoor events series