LETTER: ‘I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods’
How to kick a school when its down!
I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods for inspecting schools, but do we also need the local paper jumping at the chance for a boot too?
Wouldn’t it be refreshing if the local paper could actually speak with the head and support her enthusiasm to make the necessary changes!
As for fast food, you cannot avoid it by protesting against a McDonald’s, it’s the parents’ responsibility to restrict their child’s intake, educate them about healthy eating etc.
Without McDonald’s there are still chip shops, sweets and pasties available to them.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 5 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen