LETTER: ‘I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods’
How to kick a school when its down!
I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods for inspecting schools, but do we also need the local paper jumping at the chance for a boot too?
Wouldn’t it be refreshing if the local paper could actually speak with the head and support her enthusiasm to make the necessary changes!
As for fast food, you cannot avoid it by protesting against a McDonald’s, it’s the parents’ responsibility to restrict their child’s intake, educate them about healthy eating etc.
Without McDonald’s there are still chip shops, sweets and pasties available to them.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 3 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Frustration for Ely City is United's gain as unbeaten home run ends
- 9 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series