LETTER: ‘I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods’
How to kick a school when its down!
I have no respect for Ofsted or their methods for inspecting schools, but do we also need the local paper jumping at the chance for a boot too?
Wouldn’t it be refreshing if the local paper could actually speak with the head and support her enthusiasm to make the necessary changes!
As for fast food, you cannot avoid it by protesting against a McDonald’s, it’s the parents’ responsibility to restrict their child’s intake, educate them about healthy eating etc.
Without McDonald’s there are still chip shops, sweets and pasties available to them.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 8 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital