LETTER: How about Business Awards winners holding an open day so we can all celebrate their success?
- Credit: Archant
I read with interest your report of the Business Awards.
I was surprised as to just how many I knew nothing about nor where they were.
So, how about an open day?
It would be called, “OpenElyBis”
It would be in January each year.
You may also want to watch:
Be open to all the entrants from the previous year.
They would have an “open house” on a Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash
The Ely Standard would print a map, description and instructions to locate participants.
Then we could all take pride in the drive and success of our local companies.
They would benefit from enhanced recognition, recruitment and trade.
What do you think?