LETTER: How about Business Awards winners holding an open day so we can all celebrate their success?
- Credit: Archant
I read with interest your report of the Business Awards.
I was surprised as to just how many I knew nothing about nor where they were.
So, how about an open day?
It would be called, “OpenElyBis”
It would be in January each year.
You may also want to watch:
Be open to all the entrants from the previous year.
They would have an “open house” on a Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 6 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
The Ely Standard would print a map, description and instructions to locate participants.
Then we could all take pride in the drive and success of our local companies.
They would benefit from enhanced recognition, recruitment and trade.
What do you think?