LETTER: How about Business Awards winners holding an open day so we can all celebrate their success?
- Credit: Archant
I read with interest your report of the Business Awards.
I was surprised as to just how many I knew nothing about nor where they were.
So, how about an open day?
It would be called, “OpenElyBis”
It would be in January each year.
Be open to all the entrants from the previous year.
They would have an “open house” on a Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 3 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 6 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award
- 7 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 8 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 9 Arts centre gets £25,000 post-Covid lifeline
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021
The Ely Standard would print a map, description and instructions to locate participants.
Then we could all take pride in the drive and success of our local companies.
They would benefit from enhanced recognition, recruitment and trade.
What do you think?