LETTER: How about Business Awards winners holding an open day so we can all celebrate their success?
- Credit: Archant
I read with interest your report of the Business Awards.
I was surprised as to just how many I knew nothing about nor where they were.
So, how about an open day?
It would be called, “OpenElyBis”
It would be in January each year.
You may also want to watch:
Be open to all the entrants from the previous year.
They would have an “open house” on a Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
The Ely Standard would print a map, description and instructions to locate participants.
Then we could all take pride in the drive and success of our local companies.
They would benefit from enhanced recognition, recruitment and trade.
What do you think?