LETTER: Do not hold your breath over schools funding
Your front page story welcomed the cash for schools - £6 million to spend between now and 2020.
However, on page 25 you report that schools in Cambridgeshire will be worse off by £23 millions by 2020.
I find it ironic that Government Brexit supporters constantly state that our economy is the best in Europe. (In spite of this we spend less on the NHS than other Western European countries).
So how is that we cannot find money for the NHS nor for School nor for Social Services.
Of course when Mrs May does a deal with Mr. Trump all our financial troubles will be over.
You may also want to watch:
Do not hold your breath.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 7 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road