LETTER: ‘Can you help us raise money for NSPCC through out 5km Cambridge Spartan Race?’
We were wondering if the Ely Standard would be able to help raise awareness for a charity run, the 5K Cambridge Spartan Race, on September 5?
We are doing this in conjunction with Ely Rugby Club, sponsored by local businesses as well. We would like to raise £500 through our Just Giving Page https:www.justgiving.comTandTembroiderysolutions
The aim is to help raise money for NSPCC to help children in need.
We would all be very grateful if you could help us raise some awareness for a good cause
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs