LETTER: Cambridgeshire’s Conservative police and crime commissioner is making ‘wrong decisions’
Whilst there may be some shortcomings within the Cambridgeshire Constabulary we must not lose sight of the fact that it is the current Conservative police and crime commissioner who is making the wrong decisions about the force’s strategic direction.
And he is clearly not setting an appropriate budget to give the police the money and the tools they desperately need to do their very difficult job.
This situation will only improve when we have a full time commissioner who leaves his desk and gets his feet on the ground to see at first hand what is needed to ensure that Cambridgeshire Constabulary improves in the future.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays