LETTER: A chance to enjoy a rewarding role as a volunteer
For any of your readers looking for a rewarding volunteer role in Fenland, where they can use their parenting skills to help others, Home-Start Cambridgeshire is starting a new training course in November.
The course is fun, informative and confidence-building and, once completed, we ask volunteers for just two or three hours per week to support a young family in the local area.
Home-Start Cambridgeshire is a national charity that has been helping families for nearly 40 years and our training is very highly regarded.
This Fenland course starts on November 10, and is one day a week, within school hours, for nine weeks. We also offer further training courses, on a variety of childcare-related issues, all year round. For more information and an application form, contact our Ely office on 01353-663158, email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Home-Start coordinator for Fenland
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road