Let's Clean Up Litter In Littleport Before We Start On The Masterplan
I WANT to say let s forget about a Masterplan for Littleport . We know we need more schools, more doctors and so on. First, let s get on with having a good clean up campaign. Fines for the litter bugs. Bigger penalties for dog owners who let their anima
I WANT to say 'let's forget about a Masterplan for Littleport'. We know we need more schools, more doctors and so on.
First, let's get on with having a good clean up campaign. Fines for the litter bugs. Bigger penalties for dog owners who let their animals foul our footpaths. Bottles, cans, sweet wrappers, food containers from take-aways, you name it, it's there staring at you. Not all dog owners are bad but there are some who put it in their little blue bags and then they throw them in our hedgerows and in people's gardens.
Croft Park Road
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 8 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 9 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 10 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’