Let's Clean Up Litter In Littleport Before We Start On The Masterplan
I WANT to say let s forget about a Masterplan for Littleport . We know we need more schools, more doctors and so on. First, let s get on with having a good clean up campaign. Fines for the litter bugs. Bigger penalties for dog owners who let their anima
I WANT to say 'let's forget about a Masterplan for Littleport'. We know we need more schools, more doctors and so on.
First, let's get on with having a good clean up campaign. Fines for the litter bugs. Bigger penalties for dog owners who let their animals foul our footpaths. Bottles, cans, sweet wrappers, food containers from take-aways, you name it, it's there staring at you. Not all dog owners are bad but there are some who put it in their little blue bags and then they throw them in our hedgerows and in people's gardens.
Croft Park Road
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 Retired GP's death 'avoidable' if cause of severe chest pain was 'more thoroughly investigated'
- 5 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 6 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 7 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 8 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 9 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal