Let's Clean Up Litter In Littleport Before We Start On The Masterplan
I WANT to say let s forget about a Masterplan for Littleport . We know we need more schools, more doctors and so on. First, let s get on with having a good clean up campaign. Fines for the litter bugs. Bigger penalties for dog owners who let their anima
I WANT to say 'let's forget about a Masterplan for Littleport'. We know we need more schools, more doctors and so on.
First, let's get on with having a good clean up campaign. Fines for the litter bugs. Bigger penalties for dog owners who let their animals foul our footpaths. Bottles, cans, sweet wrappers, food containers from take-aways, you name it, it's there staring at you. Not all dog owners are bad but there are some who put it in their little blue bags and then they throw them in our hedgerows and in people's gardens.
Croft Park Road
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 7 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’