Labelling Prince Charles a “crank” for caring about the habitat is “misinformed”, reader says
Prince Charles has been at the cutting edge of regenerative agriculture and advanced holistic health for decades.
The Princes Trust and his many projects around the world support and improve the lives of thousands of people.
What some fail to understand that when he turns his attention to saving the albatross as an example it involves much more than the bird.
It involves habitat regeneration and all that runs with it including improving a whole range of mechanisms that are beneficial to the planet. Nothing is done in isolation.
He works with and has gained knowledge from experts in agriculture, ecology, health and many other important areas concerned with the regeneration and sustainability.
You may also want to watch:
Yet he has been labelled a ‘crank’! Absurd. This is a democracy. Prince Charles has as much right to air his views as anyone else.
The shame is not in the doing of it but in the misinformed reportage that lacks investigation castigating him for it. We would be well advised to take heed of much of what he is saying and a little less notice of the ‘corporations’ who are slowly but surely poisoning and wrecking our planet.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 4 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 5 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 6 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 9 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 10 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
KATE TRAVERS High Street, Sutton