Join us at Field Theatre Group as we pay tribute to Littleport’s fallen in Lottery-funded production
Field Theatre Group is busy preparing for its Heritage Lottery Funded community performances: Field of War.
Practitioners from the group have been working with a mixed-age, mixed-ability group of residents to create a First World War centenary tribute in film, music, songs, poetry and drama.
In addition, they will create a wartime trench set and utilising archive footage from the Imperial War Museum to recreate the atmosphere of the period.
As well as being a major multimedia production, the show is also the group’s tribute to the Littleport fallen. We would be honoured to share this work with the public.
Tickets are free for performances at Littleport Village Hall on Saturday, at 7.30pm, and Sunday at 2pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
They can be reserved or collected in advance from Littleport Bargain Centre, in Main Street, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - due to the nature of the material and some of the special effects, the show is not suitable for young children.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 10 Boxer's 163-miles-in-a-month charity run raises £1,600