Join us at Field Theatre Group as we pay tribute to Littleport’s fallen in Lottery-funded production
Field Theatre Group is busy preparing for its Heritage Lottery Funded community performances: Field of War.
Practitioners from the group have been working with a mixed-age, mixed-ability group of residents to create a First World War centenary tribute in film, music, songs, poetry and drama.
In addition, they will create a wartime trench set and utilising archive footage from the Imperial War Museum to recreate the atmosphere of the period.
As well as being a major multimedia production, the show is also the group’s tribute to the Littleport fallen. We would be honoured to share this work with the public.
Tickets are free for performances at Littleport Village Hall on Saturday, at 7.30pm, and Sunday at 2pm and 7.30pm.
They can be reserved or collected in advance from Littleport Bargain Centre, in Main Street, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - due to the nature of the material and some of the special effects, the show is not suitable for young children.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021