Join us at Field Theatre Group as we pay tribute to Littleport’s fallen in Lottery-funded production
Field Theatre Group is busy preparing for its Heritage Lottery Funded community performances: Field of War.
Practitioners from the group have been working with a mixed-age, mixed-ability group of residents to create a First World War centenary tribute in film, music, songs, poetry and drama.
In addition, they will create a wartime trench set and utilising archive footage from the Imperial War Museum to recreate the atmosphere of the period.
As well as being a major multimedia production, the show is also the group’s tribute to the Littleport fallen. We would be honoured to share this work with the public.
Tickets are free for performances at Littleport Village Hall on Saturday, at 7.30pm, and Sunday at 2pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
They can be reserved or collected in advance from Littleport Bargain Centre, in Main Street, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - due to the nature of the material and some of the special effects, the show is not suitable for young children.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 6 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up