Join us at Field Theatre Group as we pay tribute to Littleport’s fallen in Lottery-funded production
Field Theatre Group is busy preparing for its Heritage Lottery Funded community performances: Field of War.
Practitioners from the group have been working with a mixed-age, mixed-ability group of residents to create a First World War centenary tribute in film, music, songs, poetry and drama.
In addition, they will create a wartime trench set and utilising archive footage from the Imperial War Museum to recreate the atmosphere of the period.
As well as being a major multimedia production, the show is also the group’s tribute to the Littleport fallen. We would be honoured to share this work with the public.
Tickets are free for performances at Littleport Village Hall on Saturday, at 7.30pm, and Sunday at 2pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
They can be reserved or collected in advance from Littleport Bargain Centre, in Main Street, or via e-mail at email@example.com
Please note - due to the nature of the material and some of the special effects, the show is not suitable for young children.
- 1 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 5 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen