Join the Cambridgeshire Royal Marines Association and share your experiences
Have you ever served in the Royal Marines?
Did you know that there is a Cambridgeshire branch of the Royal Marines Association which meets in Cambridge?
Our current membership includes a marine who watched the Graf Spee burn off Montevideo harbour in December 1939, a veteran of D-Day and men who have served in Korea, Malaysia, Borneo, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Iraq and Afghanistan.
We hold regular monthly meetings, sometimes joining with the Royal Marine Reserve, and wives are most welcome as associate members.
So come, join us, and share your experiences with men who will know what you are talking about.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, contact me on 01223 264862.
- 1 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 5 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash