Join the Cambridgeshire Royal Marines Association and share your experiences
Have you ever served in the Royal Marines?
Did you know that there is a Cambridgeshire branch of the Royal Marines Association which meets in Cambridge?
Our current membership includes a marine who watched the Graf Spee burn off Montevideo harbour in December 1939, a veteran of D-Day and men who have served in Korea, Malaysia, Borneo, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Iraq and Afghanistan.
We hold regular monthly meetings, sometimes joining with the Royal Marine Reserve, and wives are most welcome as associate members.
So come, join us, and share your experiences with men who will know what you are talking about.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, contact me on 01223 264862.
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors