Jennifer Hair Design of Soham Joins Our Keep It Local Campaign
HAIRDRESSERS in Soham have got behind the Ely Standard s Keep it Local Campaign. Jennifer Hair Design of High Street is just one of four salons in the town – a trade booming in Soham. If you or your business would like to join our Keep It Local campaign,
HAIRDRESSERS in Soham have got behind the Ely Standard's Keep it Local Campaign. Jennifer Hair Design of High Street is just one of four salons in the town - a trade booming in Soham.
If you or your business would like to join our Keep It Local campaign, which supports independent businesses, and campaigns to retain services locally, go to www.elystandard24.co.uk. There is still time to sign our Save Ely Magistrates Court petition before the last court sitting on March 26 - and if you do not have a computer, a hard copy of the petition is available to sign at our office at 38 Market Street, Ely.
If you would like to join the campaign, ring the newsdesk on 01353 667831.
Pic cap: Karen and Clare Darlow.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland