Jennifer Hair Design of Soham Joins Our Keep It Local Campaign
HAIRDRESSERS in Soham have got behind the Ely Standard s Keep it Local Campaign. Jennifer Hair Design of High Street is just one of four salons in the town – a trade booming in Soham. If you or your business would like to join our Keep It Local campaign,
HAIRDRESSERS in Soham have got behind the Ely Standard's Keep it Local Campaign. Jennifer Hair Design of High Street is just one of four salons in the town - a trade booming in Soham.
If you or your business would like to join our Keep It Local campaign, which supports independent businesses, and campaigns to retain services locally, go to www.elystandard24.co.uk. There is still time to sign our Save Ely Magistrates Court petition before the last court sitting on March 26 - and if you do not have a computer, a hard copy of the petition is available to sign at our office at 38 Market Street, Ely.
If you would like to join the campaign, ring the newsdesk on 01353 667831.
Pic cap: Karen and Clare Darlow.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts