Jennifer Hair Design of Soham Joins Our Keep It Local Campaign
HAIRDRESSERS in Soham have got behind the Ely Standard s Keep it Local Campaign. Jennifer Hair Design of High Street is just one of four salons in the town – a trade booming in Soham. If you or your business would like to join our Keep It Local campaign,
HAIRDRESSERS in Soham have got behind the Ely Standard's Keep it Local Campaign. Jennifer Hair Design of High Street is just one of four salons in the town - a trade booming in Soham.
If you or your business would like to join our Keep It Local campaign, which supports independent businesses, and campaigns to retain services locally, go to www.elystandard24.co.uk. There is still time to sign our Save Ely Magistrates Court petition before the last court sitting on March 26 - and if you do not have a computer, a hard copy of the petition is available to sign at our office at 38 Market Street, Ely.
If you would like to join the campaign, ring the newsdesk on 01353 667831.
Pic cap: Karen and Clare Darlow.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out